Friday, July 13, 2012

Generation 1: Caselta Rodriquez "Chapter 7"




After leaving Caselta with the three toddlers, I headed to
my bachelor party, right before anybody arrived. Good, I thought. I can order
the round of drinks, choose the music, and have everything set before my friends arrive.

People began arriving once I finished planning.

Richie Striker came into the room and began dancing on tables,
while the dancer, Cherie Pie, came in.

Then Marina Prattle began dancing on the counter as others
began dancing along as well.

A Paparazzi man, named Rocky Tanker(Creator's Note: who we had last 
seen the night Caselta and Matthew had first met at the club) 
asked for my autograph.

Once I had seen Caroline Custard, I began jokingly, spraying her with frizz.

I then convinced her to make out with the next person that walked into the other
bar. She accepted, hoping it would be somebody attractive and male.
Too bad for her, it was Matilda Smart, an acquaintance of mine.

After Caroline got rejected by Matilda, Cherie came up to me 
and asked for my autograph.

While we talked, Marina and Richie were dancing and Sugar Bijou (Creator's Note: who
we last saw when Matthew and Caselta first met) joined them. 
Rocky stared at her while taking his drink.

Cherie then asked me to dance, and I agreed to it.

Caroline began dancing on the tables, too, just when
Sugar Bijou got off the counter.

Lenny Shutter, another acquaintance, began watching 
Caroline as she danced.

Rocky began cheering Marina on,
and soon began dancing on the counter, too.

Marina sprayed Lenny while Sugar and Caroline talked.

Then Caroline began spraying Sugar Bijou.

Richie did the same to me.
"No, man, don't you dare," I said but he just smiled at me and sprayed.

While listening to Marina tell a story, Sugar and Caroline were
hitting it right off.

Richie and I were having a talk about, well, man stuff when Marina
was trying to make-out with Lenny... Not her lucky day.

After her conversation with Caroline, Sugar went up to me and
whispered in my ear, "If your marriage doesn't work out, call me, honey."
I just laughed, she was obviously drunk like the rest of us.
"I think you had a few too many, Sugar, baby."

While Sugar tried flirting with me, Lenny began telling
Marina off, that he didn't feel the same way she felt for him.

Soon everyone's eyes were on Caroline and me, and I was ready
for another drink, and Caroline suggested she'll get it.
Turns out she shook it up and began spraying me with the fizz.

Everyone soon began getting tired, after all it was three in the morning.
First Marina fell, then Richie...

Lenny..

And soon Caroline and I were on the ground, sleeping the night away on
the wooden floor of the bar.

"Alright, alright, you drunks," the bartender said, as he woke 
us up. "It's closing time. We had you long enough, it's 6 AM, and we gotta
get this place cleaned up for tonight!"

We all were jammed into the elevator.

When I finally got home from being driven in a taxi (don't Drink & Drive, kids!)
I found my fiancée in the hot tub, relaxing with Zeus besides her.

"Oh, hi, Matt," Caselta said in English with her very attractive Spanish accent as she got out of the bubbly water. I had been teaching her how to speak English as she taught me more Spanish.
"How was your party? Did you have a few too many?"

I didn't respond, I just kissed her.
"Well, I guess you had fun, huh?" Caselta said after our long kiss.
"Yeah, I did. But, I like this party better," I lifted her up and heading into our bedroom.

We began making out...
Just as things were going a bit far, that's when we
were interrupted by the call box.

"Hi, Caselta, it's us, can you let us in so we can drop off our kids?"

I stared at Caselta, her gorgeous brown eyes staring back at me.

"I guess we can finish this later tonight," I winked at her.

"I'll be waiting," she whispered as she leaned into me and gave me a passionate kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment