Thursday, June 21, 2012

Generation 1: Caselta Rodriquez "Chapter 4"

What Happened to Caselta The Past Two Days:

Image on the Right, Top Corner
Waking up early on Wednesday I was about to eat my leftovers when I stopped... They smelled horrible! I knew my leftovers weren't going to last forever but I was really hungry. I threw away the spoiled food into my trash can.

Image on Right, Under first Image
I decided to make some waffles instead, which were a bit over-cooked, I admit.

Third Image on Right
While I took care of the toddlers, I heard this dog outside my door, he ruined my newspaper but every time I see a stray dog, I just want to adopt him/her immediately. But, since I can't afford a nice home nor pay most of my bills, I can't really afford another mouth to feed. I also need to buy enough bottles and diapers for the toddlers.

Fourth Image on Right
I got interrupted by the local diner wanting me to enter a dish, but I didn't want to. Mostly since I don't have time and wanted to finish teaching Tamra how to walk.

Big Image
On Thursday, once the kids went home, I couldn't wait to hit the town late at night, meeting new people with dreams, and maybe meet Mr.Right. Or possibly meet a new friend.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next two days quickly came. I soon got another toddler to take care of. Her name is Tamra Higgins, who was dropped off by Marc Grossman. Yet, I never knew who her real parents were since someone different would come to either drop her off or pick her up; like Brian Scatterfield, Hope Seals, and Darcy Matthews. In those days, I tried teaching the toddlers new skills.

Belisama already knew all her basic toddler skills, I shed a small tear when I saw her go to the potty by her self. I had panicked at first when I couldn't find her since looking after Tamra. Worriedly, I quickly searched my home for the missing little toddler. Turns out, she was busy in the bathroom.

I think I'm much closer to Belisama Hemlock than with Sebastian Striker and Tamra Higgins.

I spent some time trying to teach Tamra how to walk and talk, but I would get interrupted by the other tot's cries. On Tamra's first day (Wednesday) she would always soil her diaper more than the others.
(Image of teenage girl with blood hair and dark skin, is Hope Seals)

Sebastian would cry but only if he was really hungry, really lonely, or if he had soiled his diaper while I was too busy taking care of the other children and trying to fulfill my own needs.

Once the toddlers got picked up from their parents and/or guardians, I decided to tidy up my home. I wasn't going to be seeing my little Daycare Kids for the next three days. 

I made my bed, recycled the newspaper, took out the trash, put away the small toys, and emptied the potty. Ugh!

*No offense Belisama <=o)*

After cleaning up and taking a bath, I went to bed, dreaming of what tomorrow might be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment